Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around San Leandro. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this school are:
Across all cosmetology programs, 79% of students who start a program will graduate
Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2008. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (214) 748-3647.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually thirteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,200*
- 11 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Get more information about cosmetology and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- 9 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Nail Technician (400 Hours)
The nail technician program offered most often takes about three months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the nail technician program is usually 3 months
Learn more about nail technician programs by visiting our nail technician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $10,900. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $100 application fee for students applying to the school. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$4,617|
|Receiving Student Loans||54%||$3,591|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- International College of Cosmetology in Oakland, CA (4 miles away)
- Alameda Beauty College in Alameda, CA (5 miles away)
- Moler Barber College in Oakland, CA (9 miles away)
- San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology in San Francisco, CA (14 miles away)
- Cinta Aveda Institute in San Francisco, CA (14 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (14 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - East Bay in Pleasant Hill, CA (16 miles away)
- Hilltop Beauty School in Daly City, CA (17 miles away)