Paul Mitchell The School - Monroe
1008 4th Ave W, Monroe, WI
- FAFSA School Code: 038223
- Phone: (608) 329-7004
- School Homepage
Paul Mitchell Schools was founded based on the principles of Paul Mitchell, a well known hair designer and product innovator. Students of Paul Mitchell can learn the methods and techniques necessary for a successful career in cosmetology. Paul Mitchell Schools are located throughout the United States with over sixty five locations to choose from.
Paul Mitchell Schools provides an in depth education in cosmetology, particularly its artistry and creativity, as well as a fundamental understanding of business as it relates to the field. Individuals who complete a program will receive a certificate in cosmetology and will have developed the skills necessary to pursue employment within the industry. Additional programs may be available in esthetics, nails, barbering and teacher training. The school prides itself on helping students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Paul Mitchell The School - Monroe is located at 1008 4th Ave W in the city of Monroe. Just around seventy-one students have graduated from this campus over the past few years. This campus provides services for students in the form of remedial education courses for program or licensure preparation, flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours, and career guidance for students in need of help. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting paulmitchelltheschool.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Paul Mitchell The School - Monroe. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (608) 329-7004.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about fourteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,700*
- 23 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 14 months to complete
Read more and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (150 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about one month for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $2,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 1 month
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $13,900. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $100 application fee for those applying to a program. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Paul Mitchell The School - Monroe, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||83%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||80%||$3,692|
|Receiving Student Loans||83%||$10,583|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Paul Mitchell The School - Monroe. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Academy of Cosmetology in Janesville, WI (32 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Madison in Madison, WI (33 miles away)
- First Class Cosmetology School in Beloit, WI (33 miles away)
- Advanced Institute of Hair Design in Madison, WI (35 miles away)
- Educators of Beauty - Rockford in Rockford, IL (37 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Rockford in Rockford, IL (41 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Madison in Madison, WI (41 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Rockford in Rockford, IL (42 miles away)