Get more information about Paul Mitchell the School – Nashville by clicking links below:
Paul Mitchell Schools was founded based on the principles of Paul Mitchell, a well known hair designer and product innovator. Students of Paul Mitchell can learn the methods and techniques necessary for a successful career in cosmetology. Paul Mitchell Schools are located throughout the United States with over sixty five locations to choose from.
Paul Mitchell Schools provides an in depth education in cosmetology, particularly its artistry and creativity, as well as a fundamental understanding of business as it relates to the field. Individuals who complete a program will receive a certificate in cosmetology and will have developed the skills necessary to pursue employment within the industry. Additional programs may be available in esthetics, nails, barbering and teacher training. The school prides itself on helping students achieve their personal and professional goals.
The Antioch branch of Paul Mitchell Schools is located at 5510 Crossings Circle. Close to 130 students graduate from this location yearly. This campus offers services for students in the form of flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours, job placement opportunities for students after graduation, and career pathway assistance for students in need of help. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting paulmitchelltheschool.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Paul Mitchell the School – Nashville. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (615) 283-1000.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average twelve months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,000*
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $9,800**
- 87 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Find out more cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program offered on average takes about six months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $7,800**
- 44 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (300 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered on average takes about three months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- $2,100 is the average amount of student loans received for this program
- Takes about 3 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $13,000 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to Paul Mitchell the School – Nashville must pay an application fee of $100. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||85%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||66%||$4,694|
|Receiving Student Loans||82%||$8,896|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 12%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Paul Mitchell the School – Nashville. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Nashville in Antioch, TN (0.8 miles away)
- Volunteer Beauty School - Nashville in Nashville, TN (5 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Nashville in Brentwood, TN (11 miles away)
- Nashville Barber and Style Academy in Nashville, TN (13 miles away)
- International Barber & Style College in Nashville, TN (15 miles away)
- Volunteer Beauty School - Madison in Madison, TN (18 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Murfreesboro in Murfreesboro, TN (18 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - North Nashville in Madison, TN (19 miles away)