Paul Mitchell Schools was founded based on the principles of Paul Mitchell, a well known hair designer and product innovator. Students of Paul Mitchell can learn the methods and techniques necessary for a successful career in cosmetology. Paul Mitchell Schools are located throughout the United States with over sixty five locations to choose from.
Paul Mitchell Schools provides an in depth education in cosmetology, particularly its artistry and creativity, as well as a fundamental understanding of business as it relates to the field. Individuals who complete a program will receive a certificate in cosmetology and will have developed the skills necessary to pursue employment within the industry. Additional programs may be available in esthetics, nails, barbering and teacher training. The school prides itself on helping students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Paul Mitchell The School – Pasadena is located at 825 E Green Street in the city of Pasadena. Approximately eighty-two students graduate from this campus in a given year. This campus provides services for students in the form of remedial education courses for licensure preparation or admissions requirements, career pathway counseling to help students define their goals, and flexible courses for those with irregular schedules. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting paulmitchell.edu.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Paul Mitchell The School – Pasadena. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (626) 284-2863.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average twelve months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $21,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $4,600*
- 70 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools information page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,200*
- 12 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $13,700 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$4,340|
|Receiving Student Loans||93%||$9,076|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Paul Mitchell The School – Pasadena. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Alhambra Beauty College in Alhambra, CA (0.3 miles away)
- Rosemead Beauty School in Rosemead, CA (3 miles away)
- David's Academy of Beauty in Pico Rivera, CA (5 miles away)
- Professional Institute of Beauty in El Monte, CA (5 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (7 miles away)
- International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences in Los Angeles, CA (9 miles away)
- Palace Beauty College in Los Angeles, CA (11 miles away)
- Make - up Designory in Burbank, CA (12 miles away)