Get more information about Pivot Point Academy by clicking links below:
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Pivot Point Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 84786613.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately eleven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $20,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,200*
- 75 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 11 months
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,200*
- 16 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs through our esthetician schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $8,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
1,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,800*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $15,000 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (847) 866-0500. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Pivot Point Academy. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||64%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||46%||$4,646|
|Receiving Student Loans||51%||$8,664|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Pivot Point Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Chicago in Chicago, IL (3 miles away)
- Skin Care and Spa Institute in Skokie, IL (3 miles away)
- Rosel School of Cosmetology in Chicago, IL (3 miles away)
- Mac Daniels Beauty School in Chicago, IL (5 miles away)
- Niles School of Cosmetology in Niles, IL (7 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Chicago in Chicago, IL (8 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - Chicago in Chicago, IL (8 miles away)
- University of Aesthetics - Chicago in Chicago, IL (10 miles away)