Get more information about Professional Institute of Beauty by clicking links below:
Students interested in a career in cosmetology and beauty may obtain an education through Professional Institute of Beauty, which is located in a residential area of El Monte, California. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Professional Institute of Beauty for over thirty-eight consecutive years. Professional Institute of Beauty primarily provides education in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, increasing the chances that students who complete the program are equipped with the skills and education required to pursue licensure and gainful employment. In addition, Professional Institute of Beauty also provides a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals who want to become a cosmetology instructor.
Over 500 students have attended this school over the last few years, with about 69% of students who start the program continue on to graduate. In 2009 the reported default rate of students taking student loans to help pay the tuition for this school was around 10%.
Professional Institute of Beauty provides help with finding job options for students. City and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students research getting a license in cosmetology. Get all the information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Professional Institute of Beauty. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (626) 443-9401.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about fifteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- 45 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 15 months
Find out more cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered commonly takes about six months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 6 months
The program offered commonly takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $200*
- The length of the program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||83%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||83%||$5,412|
|Receiving Student Loans||65%||$2,868|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Professional Institute of Beauty. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- David's Academy of Beauty in Pico Rivera, CA (1 miles away)
- Rosemead Beauty School in Rosemead, CA (3 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School - Pasadena in Pasadena, CA (5 miles away)
- Alhambra Beauty College in Alhambra, CA (5 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (11 miles away)
- Beyond 21st Century Beauty Academy in Santa Fe Springs, CA (11 miles away)
- American Beauty College in West Covina, CA (14 miles away)
- International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences in Los Angeles, CA (14 miles away)