Get more information about Regency Beauty Institute – Kansas City by clicking links below:
Regency Beauty Institutes is among the largest cosmetology schools in the country with locations in twenty states. The school is dedicated to providing a high quality cosmetology education for its students through up to date facilities, experienced instructors, and a strong curriculum dedicated to providing the best practical experience and education possible for students.
Students who attend a Regency Beauty Institute will be able to learn under the tutelage of experience professionals, as well as network with active professionals through Regency’s nationwide salon and spa locations. Individuals who complete a cosmetology program through Regency Beauty Institute will also receive an education in business, specifically client building, entrepreneur assistance, and how to operate a salon or spa. The school is dedicated to the idea that cosmetology can be a rewarding career and aspires to make each day one a student will enjoy, particularly through the encouragement of creativity and making the process of learning fun.
Kansas City Location
Regency Beauty Institute – Kansas City is located at 14133 East Highway 40 in the city of Kansas City. Approximately thirty-seven students graduate from this location in a given year. This location provides services for students in the form of career guidance for students in need of help, job placement options for students after graduation, and flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting regency.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Regency Beauty Institute – Kansas City. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (800) 787-6456.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about thirteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,500*
- 92% repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $14,889**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $96.00*
- 37 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $20,500. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Regency Beauty Institute – Kansas City, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$4,146|
|Receiving Student Loans||81%||$7,626|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 15%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Regency Beauty Institute – Kansas City. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Independence College of Cosmetology in Independence, MO (2 miles away)
- House of Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City in Kansas City, MO (7 miles away)
- Transformed Barber and Cosmetology Academy in Kansas City, MO (8 miles away)
- House of Heavilin Beauty College - Blue Springs in Blue Springs, MO (10 miles away)
- House of Heavilin Beauty College - Raymore in Raymore, MO (11 miles away)
- LaBaron Hairdressing Academy in Overland Park, KS (13 miles away)
- Paris II Educational Center in Gladstone, MO (13 miles away)
- Entourage Institute of Beauty and Esthetics in Lenexa, KS (16 miles away)