Rogers Academy of Hair Design
2903 Mt. Vernon Avenue, Evansville, IN
- FAFSA School Code: 023396
- Phone: (812) 429-0110 x2
- School Homepage
Rogers Academy of Hair Design, located in the metropolitan area of Evansville, IN, specializes in cosmetology training for students. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Rogers Academy of Hair Design for over four consecutive years. Rogers Academy of Hair Design has a comprehensive cosmetology program that prepares students for entry into the beauty industry as licensed and qualified professionals.
Over the last several years close to 280 students have completed programs at this school, with a graduation rate of around 73%. The student loan default rate last reported, which covers years 2007-2009, averaged around 15% for students taking loans to help pay the tuition for this school.
Rogers Academy of Hair Design offers student services including help with finding job options for students and career counseling for students entering a career in cosmetology. Local and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students research getting a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Rogers Academy of Hair Design. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (812) 429-0110 x2.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average thirteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- 60% loan repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $300**
- 51 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Find out more cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $6,600. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. There is also a $100 application fee for those applying to a program. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||94%||$6,522|
|Receiving Student Loans||52%||$5,954|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 13%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Rogers Academy of Hair Design. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Evansville in Evansville, IN (6 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Evansville in Evansville, IN (7 miles away)
- Pat Wilsons Beauty College in Henderson, KY (10 miles away)
- Mr Jim's College of Cosmetology in Owensboro, KY (30 miles away)
- Heads West Kentucky Beauty College in Madisonville, KY (45 miles away)
- Vincennes Beauty College in Vincennes, IN (48 miles away)