Get more information about Roseburg Beauty College by clicking links below:
Roseburg Beauty College provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Roseburg. Over 100 cosmetology students have completed their certificate in the last few years. The cosmetology programs that may be offered at this location are:
In order to provide support for students, Roseburg Beauty College may provide services to students, including:
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Job placement assistance
This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1986. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit roseburgbeautycollege.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Roseburg Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (541) 673-5533.
The cosmetology programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
2,300 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,000*
- Takes about 19 months to complete
2,050 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- Takes about 17 months to complete
1,950 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- Takes about 16 months to complete
Hair Styling (1,700 Hours)
The hair styling program takes about fourteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- Takes about 14 months to complete
Personal Grooming Arts (850 Hours)
The personal grooming arts program offered usually takes about seven months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Nail Technician (600 Hours)
Nail technician program takes usually five months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $900*
- The length of the nail technician program is usually 5 months
Learn more about nail technician programs through our nail technician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $9,000 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to Roseburg Beauty College must pay an application fee of $25. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (503) 673-5533. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Roseburg Beauty College, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||74%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||63%||$3,435|
|Receiving Student Loans||55%||$6,003|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 16%.