Get more information about Salon Professional Academy by clicking links below:
Salon Professional Academy provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Fargo. In the previous year, over seventy cosmetology students completed their education and prepared for licensing. The cosmetology training courses that may be offered at this school are:
In order to provide support for students, Salon Professional Academy may provide services to students, like those listed below:
- Helping graduates find work
- Night and weekend classes available
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Please visit tspafargo.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Salon Professional Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (214) 748-3647.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately thirteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,300*
- 41 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools information page.
Massage Therapy (900 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes approximately eight months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,700*
- 14 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more about massage therapy programs by taking a look at our massage therapy schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately five months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,900*
- 8 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Read more and see other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools profile page.
Nail Technician (350 Hours)
The nail technician program offered most often takes about three months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- 8 students completed the nail technician program last year
- Takes about 3 months to complete
Get more information about nail technician and see other schools listed by going to our nail technician schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Salon Professional Academy is approximately $11,200 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (701) 478-1772. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||68%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||44%||$3,798|
|Receiving Student Loans||58%||$8,645|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Salon Professional Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc - Fargo West in Fargo, ND (3 miles away)
- Moler Barber College in Fargo, ND (3 miles away)
- Josef's School of Hair Design in Fargo, ND (3 miles away)