Get more information about Salon Success Academy – Corona by clicking links below:
Salon Success Academy is a system of schools founded by Richard Gross. The schools are located throughout California’s Inland Empire, with a total of five campuses. The school maintains family ownership, having been passed down to Robert Gross, the son of the founder. During his tenure as president the school has expanded its campuses and offerings, resulting in a wider service area and increased enrollment.
Day and evening classes are available, allowing student to create a flexible schedule for their esthetics or cosmetology program. Courses are taught by experienced professionals as part of the schools goal to provide quality education and training for its students. The school assists in academic and career progress, helping students find their way toward a successful future. Financial aid options are also available for students that may require additional assistance.
Salon Success Academy – Corona is located at 2097 Compton Ave. Suite 201 in the city of Corona. Just around 370 students have graduated from this location in recent years. This campus provides student services in the form of post-graduation job placement opportunities and career pathway counseling to help students define their goals. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting gotobeautyschool.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Salon Success Academy – Corona. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (909) 982-4200.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $20,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,100*
- 76 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Find out more cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes usually six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,700*
- 42 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Learn more and browse other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The cost to submit an application is $100. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (951) 736-9725. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||86%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||76%||$4,585|
|Receiving Student Loans||82%||$6,623|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Salon Success Academy – Corona. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Salon Success Academy - Fontana in Fontana, CA (14 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA (16 miles away)
- Salon Success Academy - Upland in Upland, CA (17 miles away)
- Thuy Princess Beauty College in Pomona, CA (18 miles away)
- Hair California Beauty Academy in Orange, CA (19 miles away)
- Santa Ana Beauty Academy in Santa Ana, CA (20 miles away)
- COBA Cosmetology Academy in Orange, CA (21 miles away)
- Salon Success Academy - Redlands in Redlands, CA (21 miles away)