Springfield College of Beauty
307 Q Street, Springfield, OR
- FAFSA School Code: 009581
- Phone: (541) 746-4473
- School Homepage
Financial Aid Office
Springfield College of Beauty focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Springfield. In the previous year, over forty cosmetology students completed their education and prepared for licensing. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this school are:
In order to provide support for students, Springfield College of Beauty may offer services to students, like those listed below:
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Helping graduates find work
This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1966. To see more and get consumer disclosures, please visit springfieldcollegeofbeauty.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Springfield College of Beauty. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (541) 746-4473.
Cosmetology (2,300 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,000*
- 49% loan repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $14,000**
- 24 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 15 months
Get more information about cosmetology and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
Hair Styling (1,700 Hours)
Hair styling program takes usually twelve months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Personal Grooming Arts (850 Hours)
The personal grooming arts program offered on average takes about six months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,900*
- 6 students completed the personal grooming arts program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $6,000*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $7,100. There is also a $150 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||95%||$3,815|
|Receiving Student Loans||96%||$5,801|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 11%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Springfield College of Beauty. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.