Styletrends Barber and Hairstyling Academy
239 Hampton St, Rock Hill, SC
- FAFSA School Code: 037684
- Phone: (803) 328-0807 x102
- School Homepage
- Phone: (803) 328-0785
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (803) 366-5663
Styletrends Barber and Hairstyling Academy is a school that offers training in the cosmetology industry for residents of Rock Hill, SC. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so for the last ten consecutive years. This school has an in-depth cosmetology program that trains students get started in the beauty industry as licensed, qualified and skillful professionals. In addition to cosmetology, Styletrends Barber and Hairstyling Academy also provides a hair styling program for students who wish to receive a more hands on education in the styling of hair.
This school has an enrollment of around 49 students per year, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of around 82%. Styletrends Barber and Hairstyling Academy reported individuals had a federal loan default rate of approximately 14% in 2009.
Styletrends Barber and Hairstyling Academy offers student services in the form of flexible courses for those with irregular schedules and job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work. State licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about Styletrends Barber and Hairstyling Academy, including licensure preparation, by visiting styletrendsacademy.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Styletrends Barber and Hairstyling Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (803) 328-0807 x102.
Barber (1,528 Hours)
The barber program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,000*
- 22 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the barber program is usually 13 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately $7,100 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (803) 366-5663. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$5,550|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$6,000|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 14%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Styletrends Barber and Hairstyling Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Rock Hill in Rock Hill, SC (1 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Charlotte in Charlotte, NC (16 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Pineville in Charlotte, NC (17 miles away)
- Hairstyling Institute of Charlotte Inc in Charlotte, NC (23 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Matthews in Matthews, NC (23 miles away)
- Regina's College of Beauty - Charlotte in Charlotte, NC (23 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School Gastonia in Gastonia, NC (24 miles away)
- The Hair Design School - Charlotte in Charlotte, NC (27 miles away)