Sunnyside Beauty Academy
440 Barnard Blvd Ste 2, Sunnyside, WA
- FAFSA School Code: 041200
- Phone: (509) 839-3700
- School Homepage
Sunnyside Beauty Academy does not recruit students already attending or admitted to another school offering a similar program of study. The following requirements apply to the Cosmetology Program, Barbering Program, Esthetic Program and Manicuring Program.
- Completed Application for Admission
- Three personal references with addresses.
- Drivers License or State ID ( with photo)
- Social Security Card
- High School Diploma/GED and GED Test Scores OR High School Transcripts
- Applicant must be 16 years of age or older
- Applicant must be willing to give 110% towards the program of choice
Prospective students may enroll for a class at any time, however all criteria for admissions must be submitted prior to the program start. The school provides students with appropriate information regarding job placement and the demand for the program in the industry.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Sunnyside Beauty Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (509) 839-3700.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $12,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Find out more cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $1,400 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$5,550|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$5,668|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Sunnyside Beauty Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Yakima Beauty School Beautyworks in Yakima, WA (32 miles away)
- Professional Beauty School in Yakima, WA (33 miles away)
- Academy of Cosmetology in Richland, WA (34 miles away)
- Victoria's Academy of Cosmetology in Kennewick, WA (42 miles away)
- Lucas Marc Academy in Richland, WA (43 miles away)