Get more information about Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology by clicking links below:
Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology is located in Garden Grove, California, and is a beauty school that specializes in cosmetology education. For the last thirty years this school has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. The primary program taught by this school is in cosmetology, which prepares students with the skills needed to obtain licensure and seek out long term employment after graduation. The cosmetology courses that may be offered at this school are:
Over 200 students have enrolled at Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology over the last couple of years, with a graduation rate of around 57%.
Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology provides services for students in the form of cosmetology career counseling to help students, flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, and job placement options for students looking for work. Students should look up state licensing requirements to make sure programs meet current standards. Get even more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (714) 740-2755.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately eighteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- 12 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 18 months
Find out more cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately eight months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $8,204**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $4.00 per month*
- 13 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 8 months
Nail Technician (400 Hours)
Nail technician program takes approximately six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be -*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- 12 students completed the nail technician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our nail technician schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology is approximately $7,400 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There may be an application fee required, please check with Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology for more information. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (714) 748-7019. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||94%||$3,681|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- COBA Academy in Orange, CA (3 miles away)
- The Real Barbers College in Anaheim, CA (3 miles away)
- Advance Beauty College in Garden Grove, CA (3 miles away)
- Colleen O'Haras Beauty Academy in Santa Ana, CA (4 miles away)
- Hair California Beauty Academy in Orange, CA (4 miles away)
- Santa Ana Beauty Academy in Santa Ana, CA (4 miles away)
- Asian American International Beauty College in Westminster, CA (5 miles away)
- Coastline Beauty College in Fountain Valley, CA (5 miles away)