Located in Anaheim, CA, The Real Barbers College is a private beauty school that offers career education for potential students interested in cosmetology. The school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that provides the skills necessary to get licensure and gainful employment upon graduation. In addition to cosmetology, this school also offers a nail technology program for individuals who would like to pursue nail care, a hair styling program for individuals who wish to receive a more hands on education in the styling of hair, and an esthetics program, which provides a comprehensive education in the area of skin care.
This school graduates close to eighty-six students each year.
The Real Barbers College offers job placement options for graduating students in need of employment. State licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students look into getting a license in cosmetology. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit therealbarbercollege.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at The Real Barbers College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (714) 991-1222.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 84 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered on average takes about four months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 4 months
Cosmetology (400 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average four months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,800*
- 6 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 4 months
Find out more cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$4,242|
|Receiving Student Loans||67%||$4,620|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to The Real Barbers College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology in Garden Grove, CA (3 miles away)
- COBA Cosmetology Academy in Orange, CA (5 miles away)
- Hair California Beauty Academy in Orange, CA (5 miles away)
- Advance Beauty College in Garden Grove, CA (5 miles away)
- Asian American International Beauty College in Westminster, CA (7 miles away)
- Colleen O'Haras Beauty Academy in Santa Ana, CA (7 miles away)
- Santa Ana Beauty Academy in Santa Ana, CA (7 miles away)
- CRU Institute in Garden Grove, CA (7 miles away)