Get more information about Universal College of Beauty Inc – Los Angeles by clicking links below:
Located in Los Angeles, CA, Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles is a private beauty school that specializes in career education for potential students interested in cosmetology. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles for over 38 years. This school's cosmetology program is designed to train students for immediate employment upon completion, having provided all the skills needed to prepare students for licensure and employment in the beauty industry. In addition, Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles also offers a nail technology program for individuals who want to pursue nail care and a cosmetology instructor training program for individuals that wish to teach cosmetology as a career.
In 2010-2011 about nineteen students graduated from Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles, with about 45% of students who start the program continue on to complete it.
Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles offers job placement opportunities for graduating students in need of employment. Local and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students look into getting a license in cosmetology. Get all the information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Universal College of Beauty Inc – Los Angeles. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (323) 750-5750.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about fourteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $17,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $900*
- $7,695 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $20.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- 16 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 14 months
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Nail Technician (400 Hours)
The nail technician program offered usually takes about four months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Learn more about nail technician programs by visiting our nail technician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $6,200. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$5,996|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Universal College of Beauty Inc – Los Angeles. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Borner's Barber College in Los Angeles, CA (1 miles away)
- Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles 2 in Los Angeles, CA (4 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Santa Monica in Santa Monica, CA (5 miles away)
- Palace Beauty College in Los Angeles, CA (6 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (6 miles away)
- Elegance International in Hollywood, CA (10 miles away)
- American Beauty College in West Covina, CA (11 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute in Los Angeles, CA (11 miles away)