Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles 2
3419 W 43rd Place, Los Angeles, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 012446
- Phone: (323) 298-0045
Located in Los Angeles, CA, Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles 2 is a private institution that provides career education for students interested in cosmetology. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1985. The school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that teaches the skills required to pursue licensure and gainful employment upon completion. In addition, Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles 2 also offers a cosmetology instructor training program for students who wish to become a cosmetology instructor and a nail technology program for individuals who would like to pursue nail artistry.
Over the last few years close to 85 students have completed programs at this school, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of about 25%.
Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles 2 offers job placement opportunities for graduating students in need of employment. Students are advised to look up local and state licensing regulations to make sure programs meet established standards. Please visit the school's official website for details on programs & disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles 2. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (323) 298-0045.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about fourteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $900*
- $700 is the average amount of student loans received for this program
- 16 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 14 months to complete
Find out more cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes approximately eight months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Nail Technician (400 Hours)
Nail technician program takes approximately six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the nail technician program is usually 6 months
Get more information about nail technician and see other schools listed by going to our nail technician schools page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $8,100. There is also a $100 application fee for students applying to the school. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles 2 for more information.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,367|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles 2. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Palace Beauty College in Los Angeles, CA (3 miles away)
- Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (4 miles away)
- Borner's Barber College in Los Angeles, CA (4 miles away)
- Healthy Hair Academy in Inglewood, CA (5 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (7 miles away)
- Elegance International in Hollywood, CA (7 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Santa Monica in Santa Monica, CA (7 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute in Los Angeles, CA (8 miles away)