Get more information about Art Center College of Design by clicking links below:
Art Center College of Design, located in Pasadena, CA, is a nonprofit private art institution that offers interested students career training and education in the fields of art and design. Art Center College of Design offers several programs for students to choose from. Here are the programs with more popularity among aspiring artists:
- Fine Arts and Art Studies
- Industrial Design
- Graphic Design
- Cinematography And Film
To help students and alumni succeed, Art Center College of Design may provide services including:
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
Students can use various means to evaluate school performance. A school's graduation and loan default rates are among the strongest indicators of educational and career success. Art Center College of Design has a yearly graduation rate of 54%, and a loan default rate of near 4%.
The Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities has accredited the education provided by Art Center College of Design for over fifty-nine straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Find more information about available programs offered by Art Center College of Design by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Visual and Performing Arts
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at Art Center College of Design is $37,600. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $50 is required from all applicants. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (626) 396-2215, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $37,000-$45,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,600 to $1,900 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $530
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $39,000-$47,000 per year
- Per unit charges are around $1,800 for part time students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $530
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||74%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||66%||$16,678|
|Receiving Student Loans||54%||$8,110|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 3%.
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Art Center College of Design.
- New York Film Academy in Burbank, CA (10 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Hollywood - Campus of Argosy University in North Hollywood, CA (10 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles - Campus of Argosy University in Santa Monica, CA (18 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Orange County - Campus of Argosy University in Santa Ana, CA (36 miles away)
- Interior Designers Institute in Newport Beach, CA (41 miles away)