Get more information about Corcoran College of Art and Design by clicking links below:
Corcoran College of Art and Design, located in Washington, District Of Columbia, is a nonprofit private art institution that offers interested students education in the fields of art and design. More than twenty different programs are offered at Corcoran College of Art and Design, and it awards degrees up to a Master's degree. Here are the programs with more popularity among aspiring artists:
- Fine Studio Arts
- Interior Design
- Art History
- Art Teacher Education
To help students and alumni succeed, Corcoran College of Art and Design may provide support services like:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
Students can use a variety of means to gauge school performance. A school's graduation and loan default rates are among the strongest indicators of educational and career success. Corcoran College of Art and Design has an annual graduation rate of 57%, and a loan default rate of about 4%.
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit corcoran.edu.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Corcoran College of Art and Design. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
Learn more about programs available at Corcoran College of Art and Design by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
Visual and Performing Arts
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $27,900 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $45. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (202) 639-1816. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $31,000-$37,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $1,000-$1,200 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $210
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $25,000-$30,000 for graduate students
- Per unit charges are around $1,400 for part time students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $210
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$16,586|
|Receiving Student Loans||96%||$11,515|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 6%.
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Corcoran College of Art and Design.
- Maryland Institute College of Art in Baltimore, MD (36 miles away)
- The Art Institutes of York - Pennsylvania in York, PA (79 miles away)
- Pennsylvania College of Art and Design in Lancaster, PA (88 miles away)
- Moore College of Art and Design in Philadelphia, PA (123 miles away)
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts in Philadelphia, PA (124 miles away)