Get more information about Ex – Pression College for Digital Arts by clicking links below:
Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts is a private art school located in Emeryville, CA, that provides specialized education and training in a variety of art related fields. Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts offers several programs for students to choose from. The more popular programs among aspiring artists are listed below:
- Audio and Video Production
- Computer Graphics
- Game Design
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies
To help support students, Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts may offer services like:
- Online classes
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Helping students find work after graduation
Student success after graduation may be determined by a number of factors, including graduation rate and loan default. At Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts, the graduation rate is around 50%, and the school has an average loan default rate of around 9%.
The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges has accredited the education provided by Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts for over nine straight years. Please visit expression.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Ex – Pression College for Digital Arts by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Audio and Video Production (B)
- 54% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program*
- $27,000 is the average amount of student loans requested for this program**
- Last year the graduating class was around seventy students
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 60%*
- On average, $26,700 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- Last year the graduating class was around forty students
Computer Graphics (B)
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $26,500 in student loans**
- Twenty students reported graduating last year
Audiovisual Communications Technologies (B)
Cinematography And Film (B)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $24,200. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $60 application fee for those applying to a program. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (510) 594-6929. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Ex'pression College. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $24,000-$28,000 per year
- Required fees: $150
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||82%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||63%||$6,808|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$13,289|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 14%.
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Ex – Pression College for Digital Arts.
- The Art Institute of California - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (8 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Silicon Valley - Campus of Argosy University in Sunnyvale, CA (37 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Sacramento - Campus of Argosy University in Sacramento, CA (68 miles away)
- New York Film Academy in Burbank, CA (338 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles - Campus of Argosy University in Santa Monica, CA (341 miles away)