Get more information about Ex – Pression College for Digital Arts by clicking links below:
Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts is a private art school located in Emeryville, CA, that provides specialized education and training in a variety of art related fields. Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts offers several programs for students to choose from. The more popular programs among aspiring artists are listed below:
- Audio and Video Production
- Computer Graphics
- Game Design
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies
To help support students, Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts may offer services like:
- Online classes
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Helping students find work after graduation
Student success after graduation may be determined by a number of factors, including graduation rate and loan default. At Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts, the graduation rate is around 50%, and the school has an average loan default rate of around 9%.
The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges has accredited the education provided by Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts for over nine straight years. Please visit expression.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Ex – Pression College for Digital Arts by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Audio and Video Production (B)
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 78% for former students**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $25,071**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $482.00*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around seventy students
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 94% for former students**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $32,239**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $430.00 per month*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around forty students
Computer Graphics (B)
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 83% for former students**
- $29,980 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $403.00*
- Twenty students graduated in the last reported year
Audiovisual Communications Technologies (B)
Cinematography And Film (B)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $24,200. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $60 application fee for those applying to a program. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (510) 594-6929. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Ex'pression College. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $24,000-$28,000 per year
- Required fees: $150
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||82%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||63%||$6,808|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$13,289|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 15%.
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Ex – Pression College for Digital Arts.
- The Art Institute of California - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (8 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Silicon Valley - Campus of Argosy University in Sunnyvale, CA (37 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Sacramento - Campus of Argosy University in Sacramento, CA (68 miles away)
- New York Film Academy in Burbank, CA (338 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles - Campus of Argosy University in Santa Monica, CA (341 miles away)