Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts
6601 Shellmond St, Emeryville, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 039733
- Phone: (510) 654-2934
- School Homepage
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (510) 594-6929
- Financial Aid Page
Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts is a private art school, which is located in Emeryville, California. Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts offers several great programs to choose from. A list of the more popular programs being offered for aspiring artists includes:
- Audio and Video Production
- Computer Graphics
- Game Design
To help support students, Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts may provide support services including:
- Online classes
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Assisting students to find work
Students can use a variety of means to gauge school performance. A school's graduation and loan default rates are among the strongest indicators of educational and career success. Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts has an annual graduation rate of 50%, and a loan default rate of around 9%.
This school has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges having first received its accreditation from that agency in 2005. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit expression.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Audio and Video Production (B)
- Former students had a repayment rate of around 54%*
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $27,000 in student loans**
- Last year the graduating class was around 170 students
- Animation (B)
- Former students had a repayment rate of around 60%*
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $26,700 in student loans**
- Last year the graduating class was around fifty students
- Computer Graphics (B)
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $26,500**
- Thirty students reported graduating last year
- Game Design (B)
- On average, $27,000 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- Last year the graduating class was around thirty students
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $24,200. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $95 application fee for those applying to a program. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (510) 594-6929. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $25,000 per year
- Required fees: $240
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||82%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||63%||$6,808|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$13,289|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 9%.