The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Interior Design (A, B, M)
Design and Visual Communications (A, B, M)
Commercial Photography (A, B, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $28,500 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The cost to submit an application is $50. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (312) 939-4979. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $18,000-$21,000 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $790 to $950 per unit
- Required fees: $910
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $18,000-$22,000
- Per unit charges are around $990 for part time students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $2,100
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||53%||$4,077|
|Receiving Student Loans||84%||$7,017|
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Harrington College of Design.
- The Art Institute of Washington - Dulles in Sterling, VA (571 miles away)
- The Art Institutes of York - Pennsylvania in York, PA (587 miles away)
- Oklahoma School of Photography in Moore, OK (697 miles away)
- The Art Institute of Virginia Beach in Virginia Beach, VA (705 miles away)
- The Art Institute of New York City in New York, NY (711 miles away)