Get more information about McNally Smith College of Music by clicking links below:
Located in Saint Paul, MN, McNally Smith College of Music is a private institution that provides professional level education and training in music and music theory. McNally Smith College of Music offers several programs for students to choose from. Here are the programs with more popularity among students:
- Music Management
- Music Technology
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Voice and Opera
- Percussion Instruments
To support students and graduates, McNally Smith College of Music may provide services like:
- Online course work available
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
Student success after graduation may be determined by a number of factors, including graduation rate and loan default. At McNally Smith College of Music, the graduation rate is about 47%, and the school has an average loan default rate of around 4%.
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by the National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation, Commission on Community/Junior College Accreditation. Please visit mcnallysmith.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Find more information about available programs offered by McNally Smith College of Music by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Visual and Performing Arts
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at McNally Smith College of Music is approximately $30,200 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $26,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $920-$1,100 per unit
- Required fees: $950
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $18,000-$21,000 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $1,000 to $1,200 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $950
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||78%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||41%||$6,338|
|Receiving Student Loans||77%||$15,252|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 7%.
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to McNally Smith College of Music.
- Cleveland Institute of Music in Cleveland, OH (625 miles away)
- Visible School - Music and Worships Arts College in Memphis, TN (691 miles away)
- Atlanta Institute of Music in Duluth, GA (897 miles away)
- Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia, PA (975 miles away)
- Manhattan School of Music in New York, NY (1,007 miles away)