The Creative Center (Creative Center)
10850 Emmet St, Omaha, NE
- FAFSA School Code: 031643
- Phone: (402) 898-1000
- School Homepage
Financial Aid Office
The Creative Center, located in Omaha, Nebraska, is a private art school that offers students career training in the arts. This school is known for offering students associate's and bachelor's degree in Commercial and Advertising Art, with more than 210 students graduating over the last several years. To help students and recent graduates, Creative Center may offer support services including:
- Online course work available
- Academic counseling for students
- Employment search assistance
Students can use various means to evaluate school performance. A school's graduation and loan default rates are among the strongest indicators of educational and career success. Creative Center has an annual graduation rate of 90%, and a loan default rate of around 10%.
This school has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges having first received its accreditation from that agency in 1996. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see classes offered, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by The Creative Center by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Commercial and Advertising Art (A, B)
- Tuition cost estimate: $21,870 per year*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $1,690*
- Part-time undergraduate students can expect to pay around $480 per credit hour*
- On average, $12,000 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- About sixty students were granted degrees last year
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at The Creative Center is $34,700. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at Creative Center, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $22,000-$26,000
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $480 to $580 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $1,800
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||80%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||54%||$4,881|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$7,042|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 10%.