Get more information about Mount Sinai School of Medicine by clicking links below:
Located in New York, New York, Mount Sinai School of Medicine is a nonprofit private graduate institution. This school enrolls about 1,100 students yearly. Fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, this school awards graduate level degrees as a healthcare and medical school.
Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to be close to $21,000. There may be on-campus housing offered for students and costs about $8,500 for the year. For more information please check with the school's housing office.
Here is a list of some of the programs Mount Sinai School of Medicine offers:
- Biomedical Science
- Public Health
- Medical Scientist
A school affiliated hospital is available which provides learning opportunities for students as well as access to medical and healthcare professionals for local residents.
Students may visit the school's website to view additional details regarding enrollment and financial aid.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Mount Sinai School of Medicine by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $19,000-$23,000 for graduate students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $230
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Medical School: $43,000 (See all Medical Schools in New York)
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 2%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Mount Sinai School of Medicine may offer student services like those listed below:
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Program
- Pediatric Dentistry Program
- Graduate Level Public Health (Outside School of Public Health) Program
- Medical (M.D.) Program
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- Rockefeller University in New York, NY (2 miles away)
- The Commonwealth Medical College in Scranton, PA (99 miles away)
- University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester in Worcester, MA (153 miles away)
- Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, VA (299 miles away)
- Northeast Ohio Medical University in Rootstown, OH (381 miles away)