Get more information about Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences by clicking links below:
Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences is a public graduate level school. This school enrolls approximately 430 students annually. Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences is a well respected health sciences school and is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission.
The osteopathic medical school program has a yearly tuition which is approximately $21,000, also this does not cover any required books or materials. The osteopathic medical school has been accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation since 1976.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost nearly $3,200 per year. For out of state residents the tuition rate will be different, estimated to be around $14,000 each year.
Here is a list of some of the programs Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences offers:
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Forensic Science
- Biomedical Technology
Students may visit the school's website to view additional details regarding enrollment and financial aid.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Security and Protective Services
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $3,400-$4,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $190 to $220 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,000
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Osteopathic Medical School: $24,000
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences may provide student services like:
- Career path counseling
- Student employment
- Assistance to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (since 1976)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences.
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, MO (220 miles away)
- South University - Accelerated Graduate Programs in Atlanta, GA (676 miles away)
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, WV (866 miles away)
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine in Blacksburg, VA (867 miles away)