Get more information about Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine by clicking links below:
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine is a nonprofit private graduate level school located in Philadelphia. The yearly enrollment for the school is about two thousand students. Fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, this school awards graduate level degrees as a health sciences school.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine contains multiple schools that oversee specific programs and their respective curriculums. These schools may also have differing admissions procedures and tuition costs. Listed below are the specialty schools along with their estimated annual tuition:
- Osteopathic Medical School (Tuition: $41,000/year)
- Pharmacy School (Tuition: $32,000/year)
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are around $25,000 each year.
Areas of study available at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine include but are not limited to:
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Health Preparatory Programs
- Physician Assistant
- Forensic Science
A school affiliated hospital is available which provides learning opportunities for students as well as access to medical and healthcare professionals for local residents.
Students should visit the school's http://www.pcom.edu to see additional information.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
Security and Protective Services
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $26,000-$31,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $880 to $1,100 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $570
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Osteopathic Medical School: $47,000
- Pharmacy School: $36,000 (See all Pharmacy Schools in Pennsylvania)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine may offer services to students including:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
Campus: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation (since 2003)
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (since 1903)
Campus: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine - Georgia Campus
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (since 2005)
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (since 2010)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Institute for the Psychological Sciences in Arlington, VA (126 miles away)
- Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology in Newton, MA (262 miles away)
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, WV (319 miles away)
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine in Blacksburg, VA (341 miles away)
- Appalachian College of Pharmacy in Oakwood, VA (414 miles away)