Get more information about Phillips Graduate Institute by clicking links below:
Phillips Graduate Institute is a nonprofit private graduate level institution in Chatsworth. Enrollment at this school exceeds 250 students annually. Phillips Graduate Institute is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities to offer programs as a health sciences school.
Yearly tuition costs for graduate students is estimated to be close to $22,000.
Here is a list of some of the programs Phillips Graduate Institute offers:
- Counseling Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- School Psychology
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Guidance Counselor
To read consumer disclosures and programs available, please visit the official website of the school.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Phillips Graduate Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $22,000-$27,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $850 to $1,000 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $790
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Phillips Graduate Institute.
- Pacifica Graduate Institute in Carpinteria, CA (64 miles away)
- Fielding Graduate University in Santa Barbara, CA (72 miles away)
- Institute of Transpersonal Psychology in Palo Alto, CA (304 miles away)
- The Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA (330 miles away)
- Saybrook University in Oakland, CA (332 miles away)