Get more information about Southern University Law Center by clicking links below:
Southern University Law Center is a public graduate level school located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This school enrolls about 720 students annually. Fully accredited, Southern University Law Center offers graduate level degrees as a law school.
The law school program at Southern University Law Center has a yearly tuition which is approximately $8,500 and this does not cover the cost of any books or other required miscellaneous items. Also, the law school program is accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar since 1953.
To read consumer disclosures and programs available, please visit the official website of the school.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Southern University Law Center may offer services like:
- Weekend and night classes available
- Career path counseling
- Student employment
- Assisting students to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Law Program
- * Accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar (since 1953)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Southern University Law Center.
- South Texas College of Law in Houston, TX (255 miles away)
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, GA (458 miles away)
- Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, FL (574 miles away)
- Charleston School of Law in Charleston, SC (680 miles away)
- Charlotte School of Law in Charlotte, NC (681 miles away)