Get more information about The John Marshall Law School by clicking links below:
The John Marshall Law School is a nonprofit private graduate level school in Chicago. Enrollment at this school is nearly a thousand students per year. Fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission, JMLS offers graduate level degrees as a law school.
The tuition for the law school program at The John Marshall Law School is approximately $41,000 per year. The law school has been accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar since 1951.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost about $43,000 annually.
Students may select from a few areas of study, including:
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies
Students should visit the school's website to view additional details regarding enrollment and financial aid.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by The John Marshall Law School by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $45,000-$54,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,500 to $1,800 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $280
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $47,000 (See all Law Schools in Illinois)
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 2%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, The John Marshall Law School may offer student services like:
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Helping students find work after graduation
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Law Program
- * Accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar (since 1951)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to The John Marshall Law School.
- Ave Maria School of Law in Naples, FL (204 miles away)
- William Mitchell College of Law in Saint Paul, MN (348 miles away)
- Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, VA (433 miles away)
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in Carlisle, PA (555 miles away)
- Widener University - Harrisburg Campus in Harrisburg, PA (571 miles away)