Get more information about University of California Hastings College of Law by clicking links below:
Located in San Francisco, California, University of California Hastings College of Law is a public graduate level school. The enrollment at this school is about 1,300 students per year. University of California Hastings College of Law is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities to offer programs and degrees as a law school.
The law school program has a yearly tuition which is around $38,000, also this does not cover the cost of books that may be required. The law school has been accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar since 1939.
Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to be around $43,000. There may be on-campus housing available for students and costs about $12,000 for the year. For more information please check with the school's housing office.
The school offers two programs of study in the areas of Law and United States Law, Legal Studies, Jurisprudence.
Students can take a look at the school's http://www.uchastings.edu to see additional information.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by University of California Hastings College of Law by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $41,000-$49,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,500 to $1,800 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $3,500
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $46,000 (See all Law Schools in California)
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 1%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, University of California Hastings College of Law may provide student services like those listed below:
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
- Work study style employment
- Employment search assistance
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Law Program
- * Accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar (since 1939)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to University of California Hastings College of Law.
- San Joaquin College of Law in Clovis, CA (163 miles away)
- The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law - Santa Barbara in Santa Barbara, CA (277 miles away)
- Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, CA (345 miles away)
- Western State University - College of Law - Argosy in Fullerton, CA (370 miles away)
- Trinity Law School in Santa Ana, CA (377 miles away)