University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester
55 Lake Ave North, Worcester, MA
- FAFSA School Code: 009756
- Phone: (508) 856-2000
- School Homepage
- Phone: (508) 856-2323
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (508) 856-2265
- Financial Aid Page
Located in Worcester, Massachusetts, University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester is a public graduate level institution. The enrollment at this school is approximately a thousand students per year. University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester is a greatly respected health sciences school and is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
The tuition for the medical school program is approximately $8,400 each year. The medical school has been accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education since 1970.
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are around $2,800 annually. For nonresidents of Massachusetts the tuition rate will be different, estimated to be around $12,000 per year.
Areas of study offered at University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester include but are not limited to:
- Biomedical Science
- Nursing Practice
A school affiliated hospital is available which provides learning opportunities for students as well as access to medical and healthcare professionals for local residents.
Students can visit the school's http://www.umassmed.edu to see additional information.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Science (D, M)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $2,600-$3,200
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $110 to $130 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $6,000
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Medical School: $8,800 (See all Medical Schools in Massachusetts)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester may provide student services like:
- Distance learning
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assistance to find work
- Day care
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Nursing (MSN, DSN) Program
- * Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (since 2005)
- Radiation Therapist Program
- * Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (since 1990)
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (since 1970)