University of the Rockies, a private graduate institution, is located in the city of Colorado Springs. The annual enrollment for the school is approximately 1,500 students. The school is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission to offer programs as a health sciences school.
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are around $15,000 yearly.
Here is a list of some of the programs COSPP offers:
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Clinical Psychology
- Mental Health Counseling
Students should visit the school's website to view additional details regarding enrollment and financial aid.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
Public Administration and Social Services
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $16,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $810 to $980 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $210
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 7%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, University of the Rockies may provide services to students like those listed below:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Career path counseling
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to University of the Rockies.
- Southwestern College in Santa Fe, NM (234 miles away)
- Forest Institute of Professional Psychology in Springfield, MO (635 miles away)
- Adler Graduate School in Richfield, MN (725 miles away)
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Irvine in Irvine, CA (808 miles away)
- Phillips Graduate Institute in Chatsworth, CA (825 miles away)