Get more information about Western University of Health Sciences by clicking links below:
Located in Pomona, California, Western University of Health Sciences is a nonprofit private graduate level school. The enrollment at this school is about 2,900 students per year. Western University of Health Sciences is a greatly respected health sciences school and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities.
Western University of Health Sciences operates a number of specialty schools that manage the various programs, curriculums, research facilities, and more. Listed below are the specialty schools along with their estimated annual tuition:
- Dental School (Tuition: $58,000/year)
- Optometry School (Tuition: $30,000/year)
- Osteopathic Medical School (Tuition: $48,000/year)
- Pharmacy School (Tuition: $43,000/year)
- Podiatry School (Tuition: $31,000/year)
- Veterinary School (Tuition: $44,000/year)
Annual tuition costs for graduate students is estimated to be close to $21,000.
Students may select from a few areas of study, including but not limited to:
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine
- Physician Assistant
- Physical Therapy
Students may visit the school's website at http://www.westernu.edu to get information on admissions, financial aid, student services and more available.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Western University of Health Sciences by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $26,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $780 to $930 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $42
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 0.9%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Western University of Health Sciences may provide services like:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
- Employment search assistance
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- Nursing (MSN, DSN) Program
- Optometry (O.D.) Program
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- Podiatry (D.P.M.) Program
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Western University of Health Sciences.
- Southern California College of Optometry in Fullerton, CA (14 miles away)
- Midwestern University - Glendale in Glendale, AZ (320 miles away)
- Touro University California in Vallejo, CA (375 miles away)
- Southwestern College in Santa Fe, NM (667 miles away)
- University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, TX (1,177 miles away)