Being a socially diverse school instructing and training qualified healthcare professionals with multi-lingual skills and/or multi-ethnic understanding, Angeles College is the best place to develop your career!
This is an exciting time to embark on a healthcare career. According to statistics, this industry will yield 3.2 million new jobs by 2018. And currently large-sized community has a disproportionate patient-healthcare professional ratio. AC strives to meet this need and to help you achieve your personal and professional goals as quickly and convenient for you.
Since 2004, AC skilled graduates have entered the challenging and gratifying industry of healthcare. It adheres to the philosophy of “Patient-Centered Approach” by providing a new and refreshing approach to health care education. It gives importance to multicultural understanding while offering the most current and comprehensive instruction.
Throughout the years, the campus has expanded its locations as well as it curricula. There are 2 campuses; the main Los Angeles campus is located in the popular Koreatown-an exciting neighborhood. The other campus is at the growing city of Garden Grove, California.
Join its welcoming environment with small class sizes and experienced faculty. Take a pick from its variety of program with frequent start dates. Among its new programs are Associate of Science Degree in Medical Office Management, Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration, and Massage Therapy program.
For admission, you must meet minimum age requirement; take the entrance exam and comply the program’s enrollment prerequisites. Due to the differing nature, each program has its own certain requirements. Financial aid is available to those who are qualified.
With diverse, most up-to-date and excellent training in these fastest growing careers, at Angeles College you can be fully prepared to a successful healthcare career!
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Angeles College. The list may differ from current programs, for a complete list of what programs are offered students should visit the school's website.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1,800 Hours)
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $29,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,230*
- More than 50 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Get more information about licensed practical nurse (LPN) and find other schools listed by visiting our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs information page.
Phlebotomy (80 Hours)
The phlebotomy program takes about two months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $170*
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- The phlebotomy program takes about 2 months to complete
To learn more visit our phlebotomy training profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that may help you match the right school..
Medical Assistant (900 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,550*
- The medical assistant program takes about 9 months to complete
Learn more about medical assistant programs by taking a look at our medical assistant schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
Massage Therapy (720 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes approximately six months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $410*
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- The length of the massage therapy program is about 6 months
Visit our massage therapy schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Nursing Assistant (164 Hours)
The nursing assistant program takes about two months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $190*
- More than 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the nursing assistant program is about 2 months
Get more information about nursing assistant and find other schools listed by visiting our nursing assistant training information page.
Healthcare Administration (124 Hours)
Healthcare administration program takes approximately thirty months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $38,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $3,750*
- Students complete this program in usually 30 months
More details and school listings are available through our healthcare administration degree information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Angeles College is approximately $12,200 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with Angeles College for more information. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||53%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||49%||$4,516|
|Receiving Student Loans||51%||$8,192|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Angeles College.
- Marian College in Los Angeles, CA (0.2 miles away)
- Career Development Institute in Los Angeles, CA (5 miles away)
- American Medical Sciences Center in Glendale, CA (6 miles away)
- Southern California Health Institute in North Hollywood, CA (8 miles away)
- Kaplan College - North Hollywood in North Hollywood, CA (10 miles away)