Prepare students from diverse populations to provide comprehensive professional care and services across the continuum of health care. BCTI recognizes the worth, dignity, and potential of each individual. Faculty in the school develop incentives and systematically eliminate barriers that interfere with the development of interdisciplinary teamwork in the service of quality patient centered and customer focused care.
Best Care Training Institute have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (214) 748-3647 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1,488 Hours)
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $18,000*
- Required supplies and books: $4,820*
- Around 50 students completed the licensed practical nurse (LPN) program last year
- Students usually complete the licensed practical nurse (LPN) program in 13 months
To learn more visit our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
The nursing assistant programs listed below are sorted by the number of contact hours offered.
90 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $1,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $100*
- Takes about 2 months to complete
560 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $4,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $200*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Home Health Aide (76 Hours)
The home health aide program offered usually takes about two months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $1,000*
- Required supplies and books: $160*
- Around 50 students completed the home health aide program last year
- Students usually complete the home health aide program in 2 months
Medical Laboratory Assistance (900 Hours)
Medical laboratory assistance program takes usually nine months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $950*
- Students complete this program in usually 9 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $8,200 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $50. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||61%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||57%||$2,357|
|Receiving Student Loans||4%||$3,844|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Best Care Training Institute.
- Mildred Elley in New York, NY (12 miles away)
- New Age Training in New York, NY (12 miles away)
- Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing in Teaneck, NJ (14 miles away)
- Rockland County BOCES - Practical Nursing Program in West Nyack, NY (28 miles away)
- Franklin Career Institute in Hempstead, NY (31 miles away)