Casa Loma College - School of Nursing and Allied Health
6725 Kester Ave, Van Nuys, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 006731
- Phone: (818) 785-2726
- School Homepage
- Phone: (818) 785-2726 x201
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (818) 785-2726 x212
If you want to get involved in the fastest growing career field, then you need health care training! Demand for qualified nurses is estimated to grow by 21% in the coming years and physical therapy is expected to grow by an unheard of growth of 35%!
Casa Loma College School of Nursing and Allied Health has the in-demand programs that will help you keep up with this booming industry. Casa Loma offers training in these programs:
- VN: Vocational Nurse
- PTA: Physical Therapist Assistant
- MRI: Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- MA: Medical Assistant
- MIBC: Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
- DMS: Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Some programs can be completed in as little as a year, so you can begin working in this field right away! Casa Loma offers career placement assistance to graduates as well as a job search and tips on helping you be the best in your field.
Casa Loma is a private college with three locations in California. Campuses are located in Hawthorne, Anaheim, and the Los Angeles neighborhood of Van Nuys. About 600 students call the Van Nuys campus home.Programs start at around $11,000 and financial aid is available; contact representatives to find out how much you qualify for! http://www.casalomacollege.edu/financial_aid/about.
Casa Loma College - School of Nursing and Allied Health have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (818) 785-2726 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by clicking the request information button to the right.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1,531 Hours)
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program offered commonly takes about twelve months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $34,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $3,980*
- More than 200 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 12 months
More details and school listings are available through our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs page.
Ultrasound Technician (105 Hours)
The ultrasound technician program offered commonly takes about twenty-four months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $40,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $3,290*
- Based on published reports, around 30 students completed the ultrasound technician program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 24 months
Find out more ultrasound technician programs by visiting our ultrasound technician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) (94 Hours)
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) program takes ,as reported, twenty-two months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $33,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $4,430*
- Based on published reports, around 20 students completed the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) program last year
- The length of the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) program is about 22 months
Medical Assistant (66 Hours)
The medical assistant program offered commonly takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $15,000*
- Required supplies and books: $3,070*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 37% for former students**
- On average, $7,100 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- Around 50 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- Students usually complete the medical assistant program in 9 months
Learn more about medical assistant programs by visiting our medical assistant schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Medical Insurance Specialist (58 Hours)
The medical insurance specialist program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $14,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $2,610*
- $9,500 is the average amount of student loans borrowed for this program**
- More than 10 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the medical insurance specialist program is about 10 months
Physical Therapist Assistant (72 Hours)
The physical therapist assistant program offered commonly takes about nineteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $38,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $3,950*
- The length of the physical therapist assistant program is about 19 months
Find out more and view other schools listed by browsing our physical therapist assistant schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $18,000 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (818) 785-2726 x212, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||95%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||85%||$4,403|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$10,641|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 9%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Casa Loma College - School of Nursing and Allied Health.
- National Career College in Van Nuys, CA (0.00 miles away)
- Marian College - Van Nuys Campus in Van Nuys, CA (2 miles away)
- Kaplan College - North Hollywood in North Hollywood, CA (3 miles away)
- California Career College in Canoga Park, CA (9 miles away)
- Valley College of Medical Careers in West Hills, CA (9 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.