Concorde Career College - Garden Grove
12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101, Garden Grove, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 008071
- Phone: (714) 703-1900
- School Homepage
Financial Aid Office
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. owns and operates proprietary, postsecondary institutions that offer vocational career training programs in the growing healthcare field. Concorde serves the segment of population seeking career-oriented education. We currently operate campuses at 15 locations in seven states. Concorde's campuses generally enjoy long operating histories in their local markets.
Concorde was formed in 1988 as a Delaware corporation. Our principal office is located at 5800 Foxridge Drive, Suite 500, Mission, Kansas 66202 (telephone: (913) 831-9977).
Concorde's 15 campuses are located in Garden Grove, North Hollywood, San Bernardino, and San Diego, California; Aurora, Colorado; Jacksonville, Miramar, Orlando, and Tampa, Florida; Kansas City, Missouri; Portland, Oregon; Memphis, Tennessee; and Arlington, Dallas, and San Antonio, Texas.
Concorde's programs of study are intended to provide students with the knowledge and job skills for positions in their chosen career field. The programs are Vocational Nurse/Nursing, Practical Nursing, Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Surgical Technology/Technologist, Pharmacy Technician, Radiologic Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Professional, Medical Assistant/Assisting, Dental Assistant/Assisting, Patient Care Technician, Dental Hygiene, Medical Office Administration, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant, and Massage Therapy. Program offerings vary by campus. The Aurora, Kansas City, North Hollywood, Garden Grove, San Bernardino, San Diego, Portland, Memphis, Jacksonville, Tampa, and Miramar campuses offer selected associates degree programs. Campuses utilize different program titles pursuant to state regulations.
The following is a list of programs offered at Concorde Career College - Garden Grove. Please consider that the list can be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (1,600 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $33,000*
- Required supplies and books: $2,420*
- More than 200 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program in 12 months
Dental Assistant (800 Hours)
Dental assistant program takes approximately nine months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- Required supplies and books: $890*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 38% for former students**
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $8,200 in student loans**
- More than 80 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the dental assistant program in 9 months
Get more information about dental assistant and find other schools listed by visiting our dental assistant schools information page.
Medical Assistant (720 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,030*
- 31% repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $8,500 in student loans**
- Around 200 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- The length of the medical assistant program is about 8 months
More information and school listings are available through our medical assistant schools page.
Medical Insurance Specialist (720 Hours)
The medical insurance specialist program offered most often takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,820*
- 47% repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $8,200**
- The length of the medical insurance specialist program is about 9 months
Physical Therapist Assistant (1,725 Hours)
The physical therapist assistant program offered most often takes about nineteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $40,000*
- Required supplies and books: $3,950*
- Students usually complete the physical therapist assistant program in 19 months
Visit our physical therapist assistant schools profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that may help you match the right school..
Respiratory Therapy (1,865 Hours)
Respiratory therapy program takes approximately seventeen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $42,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $3,350*
- 62% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $20,300 in student loans**
- Based on published reports, around 80 students completed the respiratory therapy program last year
- Takes about 17 months to complete
Learn more about respiratory therapy programs by taking a look at our respiratory therapy schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $24,700 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Concorde Career College - Garden Grove for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||84%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||68%||$4,472|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$10,434|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 13%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career College - Garden Grove.
- West Coast University - Orange County in Anaheim, CA (3 miles away)
- Modern Technology School in Fountain Valley, CA (4 miles away)
- Everest College - Santa Ana in Santa Ana, CA (4 miles away)
- American Career College - Anaheim in Anaheim, CA (6 miles away)
- Newbridge College - Santa Ana in Santa Ana, CA (6 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.