Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. owns and operates proprietary, postsecondary institutions that offer vocational career training programs in the growing healthcare field. Concorde serves the segment of population seeking career-oriented education. We currently operate campuses at 15 locations in seven states. Concorde's campuses generally enjoy long operating histories in their local markets.
Concorde was formed in 1988 as a Delaware corporation. Our principal office is located at 5800 Foxridge Drive, Suite 500, Mission, Kansas 66202 (telephone: (913) 831-9977).
Concorde's 15 campuses are located in Garden Grove, North Hollywood, San Bernardino, and San Diego, California; Aurora, Colorado; Jacksonville, Miramar, Orlando, and Tampa, Florida; Kansas City, Missouri; Portland, Oregon; Memphis, Tennessee; and Arlington, Dallas, and San Antonio, Texas.
Concorde's programs of study are intended to provide students with the knowledge and job skills for positions in their chosen career field. The programs are Vocational Nurse/Nursing, Practical Nursing, Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Surgical Technology/Technologist, Pharmacy Technician, Radiologic Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Professional, Medical Assistant/Assisting, Dental Assistant/Assisting, Patient Care Technician, Dental Hygiene, Medical Office Administration, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant, and Massage Therapy. Program offerings vary by campus. The Aurora, Kansas City, North Hollywood, Garden Grove, San Bernardino, San Diego, Portland, Memphis, Jacksonville, Tampa, and Miramar campuses offer selected associates degree programs. Campuses utilize different program titles pursuant to state regulations.
The following is a list of programs offered at Concorde Career College – Garden Grove. Please consider that the list can be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (1,600 Hours)
Practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes approximately thirteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $29,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $2,420*
- More than 90 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Medical Assistant (768 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $16,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,120*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 62% for former students**
- $16,377 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $78.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- Around 100 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- Students usually complete the medical assistant program in 8 months
Read more and find other schools listed by going to our medical assistant schools profile page.
Respiratory Therapy (76 Hours)
Respiratory therapy program takes approximately eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $42,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $3,870*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 94%**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $54,961**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $153.00 per month*
- Last year, more than 100 students completed this program
- The respiratory therapy program takes about 18 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our respiratory therapy schools information page.
Dental Assistant (800 Hours)
The dental assistant program offered most often takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $15,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,400*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 85% for former students**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $14,950**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $74.00*
- Around 100 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- Students usually complete the dental assistant program in 9 months
Learn more and discover other schools listed by browsing our dental assistant schools information page.
Medical Insurance Specialist (768 Hours)
The medical insurance specialist program offered most often takes about eight months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $15,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,710*
- 81% repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $18,818**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $79.00*
- More than 30 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the medical insurance specialist program is about 8 months
Dental Hygienist (89 Hours)
Dental hygienist program takes approximately eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $60,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $10,700*
- Based on published reports, around 20 students completed the dental hygienist program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 18 months
Visit our dental hygienist schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $24,700 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Concorde Career College – Garden Grove for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||84%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||68%||$4,472|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$10,434|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 11%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career College – Garden Grove.
- West Coast University - Orange County in Anaheim, CA (3 miles away)
- Modern Technology School in Fountain Valley, CA (4 miles away)
- American Career College - Anaheim in Anaheim, CA (6 miles away)
- InfoTech Career College in Paramount, CA (14 miles away)
- Trinity Vocational Center in Torrance, CA (21 miles away)