Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. owns and operates proprietary, postsecondary institutions that offer vocational career training programs in the growing healthcare field. Concorde serves the segment of population seeking career-oriented education. We currently operate campuses at 15 locations in seven states. Concorde's campuses generally enjoy long operating histories in their local markets.
Concorde was formed in 1988 as a Delaware corporation. Our principal office is located at 5800 Foxridge Drive, Suite 500, Mission, Kansas 66202 (telephone: (913) 831-9977).
Concorde's 15 campuses are located in Garden Grove, North Hollywood, San Bernardino, and San Diego, California; Aurora, Colorado; Jacksonville, Miramar, Orlando, and Tampa, Florida; Kansas City, Missouri; Portland, Oregon; Memphis, Tennessee; and Arlington, Dallas, and San Antonio, Texas.
Concorde's programs of study are intended to provide students with the knowledge and job skills for positions in their chosen career field. The programs are Vocational Nurse/Nursing, Practical Nursing, Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Surgical Technology/Technologist, Pharmacy Technician, Radiologic Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Professional, Medical Assistant/Assisting, Dental Assistant/Assisting, Patient Care Technician, Dental Hygiene, Medical Office Administration, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant, and Massage Therapy. Program offerings vary by campus. The Aurora, Kansas City, North Hollywood, Garden Grove, San Bernardino, San Diego, Portland, Memphis, Jacksonville, Tampa, and Miramar campuses offer selected associates degree programs. Campuses utilize different program titles pursuant to state regulations.
The following is a list of programs offered at Concorde Career College – Garden Grove. Please consider that the list can be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (1,600 Hours)
Practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes approximately twelve months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $33,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $2,710*
- More than 100 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Dental Assistant (800 Hours)
The dental assistant program offered most often takes about eight months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $15,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,000*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 38% for former students**
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $8,200 in student loans**
- More than 200 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the dental assistant program in 8 months
Learn more and discover other schools listed by browsing our dental assistant schools information page.
Medical Assistant (780 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $15,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,290*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 31% for former students**
- On average, $8,500 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- Last year, more than 200 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the medical assistant program in 8 months
Read more and find other schools listed by going to our medical assistant schools profile page.
Medical Office Administration (780 Hours)
Medical office administration program takes approximately eight months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $14,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $2,080*
- The length of the medical office administration program is about 8 months
Physical Therapist Assistant (1,735 Hours)
The physical therapist assistant program offered most often takes about twenty months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $40,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $4,320*
- Last year, more than 10 students completed this program
- The length of the physical therapist assistant program is about 20 months
More information and school listings are available through our physical therapist assistant schools profile page.
Respiratory Therapy (1,777 Hours)
Respiratory therapy program takes approximately eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $45,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $4,090*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 62%**
- On average, $20,300 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- More than 70 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The respiratory therapy program takes about 18 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our respiratory therapy schools information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $24,700 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Concorde Career College – Garden Grove for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||84%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||68%||$4,472|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$10,434|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 11%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career College – Garden Grove.
- West Coast University - Orange County in Anaheim, CA (3 miles away)
- Modern Technology School in Fountain Valley, CA (4 miles away)
- American Career College - Anaheim in Anaheim, CA (6 miles away)
- InfoTech Career College in Bellflower, CA (14 miles away)
- Trinity Vocational Center in Gardena, CA (21 miles away)