Concorde Career Colleges is a system of schools that specialize in healthcare oriented career education. Sixteen campuses in eight states comprise Concorde Career Colleges, each campus at some point having been an independent school with a strong local history. Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., the systems parent company, was formed in 1988 in Delaware and has since that time acquired schools and unified them, providing quality education for the purpose of successful employment.
There an extensive number of allied healthcare programs available for study at Concorde Career Colleges. Individuals will have experienced faculty and staff to assist them in the development and training of skills necessary to be competent and capable in their chosen field. Once a program is completed, students will receive a certificate that demonstrates mastery over the skills required by employers to be considered for employment.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
Concorde Career College – Memphis is located at 5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132 in the city of Memphis. Around three thousand students have graduated from this location in the last several years. This campus offers services for students in the form of flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, post-graduation job placement opportunities, and career guidance to help students define their goals. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting concorde.edu.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Concorde Career College – Memphis. The list may differ from current programs, for a complete list of what courses are offered students can visit the school's website.
Medical Assistant (29 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes on average eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,230*
- Around 300 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- The medical assistant program takes about 8 months to complete
See our medical assistant schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
Dental Assistant (40 Hours)
The dental assistant program offered on average takes about ten months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $17,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,620*
- Based on published reports, around 90 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- Students usually complete the dental assistant program in 10 months
Take a look at our dental assistant schools profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that may help you match the right school..
Respiratory Therapy (78 Hours)
Respiratory therapy program takes on average eighteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $31,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $4,200*
- Around 40 students completed the respiratory therapy program last year
- The respiratory therapy program takes about 18 months to complete
Take a look at our respiratory therapy schools profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Pharmacy Technician (34 Hours)
The pharmacy technician program offered on average takes about eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,390*
- More than 100 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The pharmacy technician program takes about 8 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by visiting our pharmacy technician training profile page.
Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) (82 Hours)
The occupational therapy assistant (OTA) program offered on average takes about twenty months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $36,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $4,130*
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- Takes about 20 months to complete
Take a look at our occupational therapy assistant (OTA) Schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that may help you match the right school..
Surgical Technologist (50 Hours)
The surgical technologist program offered on average takes about twelve months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $25,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,500*
- Around 40 students completed the surgical technologist program last year
- The surgical technologist program takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more and discover other schools listed by visiting our surgical technologist schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $19,300 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||83%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||77%||$4,892|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$8,086|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career College – Memphis.
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center School of Nursing in Pine Bluff, AR (137 miles away)
- Eastern College of Health Vocations - Little Rock in Little Rock, AR (142 miles away)
- Baptist Health Schools - Little Rock in Little Rock, AR (151 miles away)
- Southeast Hospital College of Nursing & Health Sciences in Cape Girardeau, MO (153 miles away)
- Meridian Institute of Surgical Assisting in Nashville, TN (187 miles away)