Everest is a system of schools comprised of Everest University, Everest College, and Everest Institutes, which are owned and operated by Corinthian Colleges, Inc. and located throughout out the United States and the province of Ontario, Canada. The university portion of the system was founded in 1940 as Fort Lauderdale College, which subsequently had its name and ownership changed, eventually becoming the flagship of the system.
Students who complete a program at Everest will receive a certificate, or degree up to the master’s level. The school is dedicated to providing high quality career education and training, and ensures that students are prepared to enter the workforce upon completion. Instructors are former industry professionals, who provide practical training opportunities to ensure the system’s high standards for graduates are maintained. Everest also provides career placement assistance for graduates, through partnerships, resume development and more.
Programs offered include:
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
Program availability varies based on location, and as such students should contact their desired campus to see which programs are available.
Everest College – Ontario is located at 1460 S. Milliken Ave in the city of Ontario. This campus has graduated approximately two thousand students over the last few years. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting everest.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Everest College – Ontario. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (909) 984-5027.
Medical Assistant (44 Hours)
The medical assistant program offered commonly takes about ten months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $23,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,200*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 68%**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $12,828**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $101.00*
- Around 200 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- The medical assistant program takes about 10 months to complete
More details and school listings are available through our medical assistant schools profile page.
Dental Assistant (920 Hours)
The dental assistant program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $19,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,260*
- Based on published reports, around 80 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- The length of the dental assistant program is about 10 months
More details and school listings are available through our dental assistant schools page.
Pharmacy Technician (760 Hours)
Pharmacy technician program takes ,as reported, eight months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,030*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 73%**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $16,408**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $95.00 per month*
- Based on published reports, around 100 students completed the pharmacy technician program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 8 months
To learn more visit our pharmacy technician training profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Medical Administration (36 Hours)
The medical administration program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $19,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,900*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 66% for former students**
- $11,584 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $102.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- More than 80 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the medical administration program in 8 months
Massage Therapy (36 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $20,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,430*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 70%**
- $13,104 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $105.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- Last year, more than 80 students completed this program
- The massage therapy program takes about 9 months to complete
Learn more and view other schools listed by checking out our massage therapy schools information page.
Medical Insurance Coding (36 Hours)
The medical insurance coding program offered commonly takes about eight months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $19,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $2,040*
- 72% repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $14,843**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $103.00*
- More than 60 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the medical insurance coding program is about 8 months
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $18,900. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||90%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$4,373|
|Receiving Student Loans||86%||$11,065|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Everest College – Ontario.
- American Career College - Ontario in Ontario, CA (8 miles away)
- North - West College - Pomona in Pomona, CA (11 miles away)
- American College of Healthcare in Riverside, CA (11 miles away)
- North - West College - Riverside in Riverside, CA (11 miles away)
- Carrington College California - Pomona in Pomona, CA (14 miles away)