Everest is a system of schools comprised of Everest University, Everest College, and Everest Institutes, which are owned and operated by Corinthian Colleges, Inc. and located throughout out the United States and the province of Ontario, Canada. The university portion of the system was founded in 1940 as Fort Lauderdale College, which subsequently had its name and ownership changed, eventually becoming the flagship of the system.
Students who complete a program at Everest will receive a certificate, or degree up to the master’s level. The school is dedicated to providing high quality career education and training, and ensures that students are prepared to enter the workforce upon completion. Instructors are former industry professionals, who provide practical training opportunities to ensure the system’s high standards for graduates are maintained. Everest also provides career placement assistance for graduates, through partnerships, resume development and more.
Programs offered include:
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
Program availability varies based on location, and as such students should contact their desired campus to see which programs are available.
The Brighton branch of Everest is located at 1505 Commonwealth Ave. This campus has graduated close to a thousand students in recent years. This campus provides services for students in the form of flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours, career counseling for students in need of help, and job placement opportunities for students after graduation. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting everest.edu.
Everest Institute – Brighton have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (617) 783-9955 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Medical Assistant (44 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes usually ten months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $20,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,010*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 71%**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $16,126**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $90.00 per month*
- Based on published reports, around 100 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- The medical assistant program takes about 10 months to complete
Find out more and see other schools listed by checking out our medical assistant schools information page.
Dental Assistant (36 Hours)
Dental assistant program takes usually eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,050*
- Last year, more than 70 students completed this program
- The length of the dental assistant program is about 8 months
Get more details and discover other schools listed by visiting our dental assistant schools page.
Medical Administration (36 Hours)
The medical administration program offered usually takes about eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,840*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 73% for former students**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $14,095**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $89.00*
- More than 60 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the medical administration program in 8 months
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $15,000 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||87%||$4,213|
|Receiving Student Loans||89%||$10,537|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Everest Institute – Brighton.
- Everest Institute - Chelsea in Chelsea, MA (6 miles away)
- The Salter School - Tewksbury Campus in Tewksbury, MA (20 miles away)
- Salter School - Fall River Campus in Fall River, MA (45 miles away)
- Salter School - New Bedford in New Bedford, MA (48 miles away)
- Seacoast Career School - Manchester Campus in Manchester, NH (48 miles away)