MedTech College - Ft. Wayne Campus
7230 Engle Rd # 200, Ft. Wayne, IN
- FAFSA School Code: 007362
- Phone: (260) 436-3272
- School Homepage
Medtech is a collection of schools located in Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Florida, Georgia and Washington D.C. that provides medical and allied health programs for the pursuit of long term careers. The school was first established in 2004, followed by expansion and the addition of new programs in the subsequent years. The school has since joined with Sanz School and Camelot Healthcare Training Institute, expanding its service areas into new regions.
Students at Medtech may choose from a variety of programs, both short and long term, in order to determine which career they wish to pursue. Programs are taught by industry professional whose experience and education helps guide students toward proper skill development and training desired by future employers. Programs result in a diploma or associate’s degree that demonstrate competency and dedication
Programs offered include:
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- Health Information Technology
Ft. Wayne Location
MedTech College - Ft. Wayne Campus is located at 7230 Engle Rd # 200 in the city of Ft. Wayne. Close to 180 students graduate from this campus per year. This location offers services for students in the form of post-graduation job placement opportunities, flexible courses for those with irregular schedules, and career guidance to help students define their goals. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting medtechcollege.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by MedTech College - Ft. Wayne Campus by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (A)
- Nursing (A)
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $16,800 in student loans**
- About forty students were granted degrees last year
- Medical Insurance Coding (A)
- 26% repayment rate for students who completed this program*
- $18,400 is the average amount of student loans requested for this program**
- Forty students reported graduating last year
- Medical Assistant (A)
- $17,800 is the average amount of student loans requested for this program**
- About thirty students were granted degrees last year
- Clinical Laboratory Science (A)
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $16,600 in student loans**
- Last year the graduating class was around twenty students
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at MedTech College - Ft. Wayne Campus is $23,500. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. A fee of $50 is required from all applicants. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at MedTech College - Ft. Wayne Campus. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $14,000-$17,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $320 to $380 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $440
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||90%||$5,858|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$7,708|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 9%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to MedTech College - Ft. Wayne Campus.
- Ross Medical Education Center - Fort Wayne in Fort Wayne, IN (7 miles away)
- Ross Medical Education Center - Granger in Granger, IN (67 miles away)
- Ross Medical Education Center - Portage in Portage, MI (84 miles away)
- MedTech College in Indianapolis, IN (90 miles away)
- Ross Medical Education Center - Sylvania in Sylvania, OH (93 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.