Get more information about MedTech College – Ft. Wayne Campus by clicking links below:
Medtech is a collection of schools located in Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Florida, Georgia and Washington D.C. that provides medical and allied health programs for the pursuit of long term careers. The school was first established in 2004, followed by expansion and the addition of new programs in the subsequent years. The school has since joined with Sanz School and Camelot Healthcare Training Institute, expanding its service areas into new regions.
Students at Medtech may choose from a variety of programs, both short and long term, in order to determine which career they wish to pursue. Programs are taught by industry professional whose experience and education helps guide students toward proper skill development and training desired by future employers. Programs result in a diploma or associate’s degree that demonstrate competency and dedication
Programs offered include:
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- Health Information Technology
Ft. Wayne Location
MedTech College – Ft. Wayne Campus is located at 7230 Engle Rd # 200 in the city of Ft. Wayne. Close to 200 students graduate from this campus per year. This location offers services for students in the form of post-graduation job placement opportunities, flexible courses for those with irregular schedules, and career guidance to help students define their goals. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting medtech.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by MedTech College – Ft. Wayne Campus by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Health Management and Clinical Assistant (A)
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $16,800 in student loans**
- About fifty students were granted degrees last year
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (A)
Medical Insurance Coding (A)
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 26% for former students*
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $18,400 in student loans**
- Thirty students reported graduating last year
Clinical Laboratory Science (A)
- $16,600 is the average amount of student loans requested for this program**
- Last year the graduating class was around twenty students
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at MedTech College – Ft. Wayne Campus is $23,500. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. A fee of $20 is required from all applicants. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at MedTech College – Ft. Wayne Campus. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $14,000-$17,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $320 to $380 per credit hour
- Required fees: $440
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||90%||$5,858|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$7,708|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 9%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to MedTech College – Ft. Wayne Campus.
- MedTech College in Indianapolis, IN (90 miles away)
- Professional Skills Institute in Maumee, OH (93 miles away)
- Saint Elizabeth School of Nursing in Lafayette, IN (96 miles away)
- Ohio Medical Career Center in Dayton, OH (105 miles away)
- MedTech College - Greenwood Campus in Greenwood, IN (108 miles away)