MedTech College - Lexington Campus
1648 McGrathiana Pkwy #200, Lexington, KY
- FAFSA School Code: 007362
- Phone: (859) 410-2100
- School Homepage
Medtech is a collection of schools located in Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Florida, Georgia and Washington D.C. that provides medical and allied health programs for the pursuit of long term careers. The school was first established in 2004, followed by expansion and the addition of new programs in the subsequent years. The school has since joined with Sanz School and Camelot Healthcare Training Institute, expanding its service areas into new regions.
Students at Medtech may choose from a variety of programs, both short and long term, in order to determine which career they wish to pursue. Programs are taught by industry professional whose experience and education helps guide students toward proper skill development and training desired by future employers. Programs result in a diploma or associate’s degree that demonstrate competency and dedication
Programs offered include:
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- Health Information Technology
The Lexington branch of Medtech College is located at 1648 Mcgrathiana Pkwy #200. About twenty-seven students have graduated from this location over the past few years. This location offers services for students in the form of post-graduation job placement options, flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, and career guidance & assistance to help students define their goals. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting medtechcollege.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by MedTech College - Lexington Campus by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Medical Assistant (A)
- On average, $17,800 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- About twenty students were granted degrees last year
- Medical Insurance Coding (A)
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 26%*
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $18,400 in student loans**
- Ten students reported graduating last year
- Health Services (A)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $24,800 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $50. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact MedTech College - Lexington Campus for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $13,000-$16,000
- Per unit charges are around $240 for part time students
- Required fees for full-time students: $530
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||91%||$5,447|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$8,009|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 9%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to MedTech College - Lexington Campus.
- Ross Institute of Medical and Dental Technology in Cincinnati, OH (83 miles away)
- MedTech College - Greenwood Campus in Greenwood, IN (135 miles away)
- Harrison College - Indianapolis East in Indianapolis, IN (141 miles away)
- MedTech College in Indianapolis, IN (150 miles away)
- Sanford - Brown College - Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (157 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.