Get more information about MedTech College – Lexington Campus by clicking links below:
Medtech is a collection of schools located in Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Florida, Georgia and Washington D.C. that provides medical and allied health programs for the pursuit of long term careers. The school was first established in 2004, followed by expansion and the addition of new programs in the subsequent years. The school has since joined with Sanz School and Camelot Healthcare Training Institute, expanding its service areas into new regions.
Students at Medtech may choose from a variety of programs, both short and long term, in order to determine which career they wish to pursue. Programs are taught by industry professional whose experience and education helps guide students toward proper skill development and training desired by future employers. Programs result in a diploma or associate’s degree that demonstrate competency and dedication
Programs offered include:
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- Health Information Technology
The Lexington branch of Medtech College is located at 1648 Mcgrathiana Pkwy #200. About 240 students have graduated from this location over the past few years. This location offers services for students in the form of post-graduation job placement options, flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, and career guidance & assistance to help students define their goals. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting medtechcollege.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by MedTech College – Lexington Campus by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Health Management and Clinical Assistant (A)
Medical Insurance Coding (A)
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 26% for former students*
- On average, $18,400 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- Sixty students reported graduating last year
Clinical Laboratory Science (A)
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $16,600 in student loans**
Health Services (A)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $24,800 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $20. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact MedTech College – Lexington Campus for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $14,000-$17,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $320 to $380 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $440
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||91%||$5,447|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$8,009|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 9%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to MedTech College – Lexington Campus.
- Good Samaritan College of Nursing & Health Science in Cincinnati, OH (72 miles away)
- MedTech College - Greenwood Campus in Greenwood, IN (135 miles away)
- MedTech College in Indianapolis, IN (150 miles away)
- Nashville College of Medical Careers in Madison, TN (174 miles away)
- MedTech College - Ft. Wayne Campus in Ft. Wayne, IN (208 miles away)