Newbridge College - Santa Ana
1840 E 17th St Ste 140, Santa Ana, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 025842
- Phone: (714) 550-8000
- School Homepage
- Phone: (714) 550-6733
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (714) 550-6731
Newbridge College offers a variety of career programs across its three California based campuses in Santa Ana, Long Beach and Sand Diego as well as through online distance learning programs. Newbridge College believes that educational quality is tantamount to career success, and in turn offers quality instruction to guarantee its students are provided every opportunity to grow and succeed.
Newbridge College offers a small selection of programs for in-demand fields, most of which are in the area of health care. These programs train individuals to prepare for a career in one of the given fields and to be able to perform heir duties with confidence and competence.
Programs offered include:
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Business Office Administration
- Dental Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
Admissions and Financial Aid
Students wishing to enroll must be eighteen years of age or have a high school diploma or GED and take an entrance exam. Students lacking a high school diploma or GED must take an ability to benefit exam. Some programs may have additional requirements; such requirements can be reviewed on the school's website. Financial aid eligibility and awards are determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which must be submitted prior to the start of the program.
The following is a list of programs offered at Newbridge College - Santa Ana. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a comprehensive list of programs available you can visit the school's website or call the school at (714) 550-8000.
Ultrasound Technician (112 Hours)
The ultrasound technician program takes about nineteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $41,000*
- 61% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $20,100 in student loans**
- Based on published reports, around 30 students completed the ultrasound technician program last year
- Takes about 19 months to complete
Get more information about ultrasound technician and see other schools listed by going to our ultrasound technician schools page.
Surgical Technologist (101 Hours)
The surgical technologist program offered most often takes about sixteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $31,000*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 45%**
- On average, $7,200 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- The surgical technologist program takes about 16 months to complete
Find out more surgical technologist programs through our surgical technologist schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
Medical Insurance Specialist (47 Hours)
Medical insurance specialist program takes approximately nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 31%**
- $7,500 is the average amount of student loans borrowed for this program**
- Last year, more than 30 students completed this program
- The medical insurance specialist program takes about 9 months to complete
Medical Assistant (47 Hours)
The medical assistant program offered most often takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- Around 60 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 9 months
Check out our medical assistant schools profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Medical Laboratory Assistance (44 Hours)
The medical laboratory assistance program offered most often takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 38% for former students**
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $7,700 in student loans**
- Students usually complete the medical laboratory assistance program in 9 months
Phlebotomy (6 Hours)
The phlebotomy program takes about two months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- Around 40 students completed the phlebotomy program last year
- The length of the phlebotomy program is about 2 months
Find out more phlebotomy programs through our phlebotomy training profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $12,500. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (714) 550-6731. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Newbridge College - Santa Ana. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$4,277|
|Receiving Student Loans||93%||$7,064|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 14%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Newbridge College - Santa Ana.
- Career Networks Institute in Orange, CA (5 miles away)
- Modern Technology School in Fountain Valley, CA (7 miles away)
- Newbridge College - Long Beach in Long Beach, CA (18 miles away)
- InfoTech Career College in Bellflower, CA (19 miles away)
- Carrington College California - Pomona in Pomona, CA (21 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.