St. Paul's School of Nursing - Queens
30-50 Whitestone Expressway, Flushing, NY
- FAFSA School Code: 012364
- Phone: (718) 357-0500
- School Homepage
- Phone: (718) 357-0500 x131
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (718) 357-0500 x124
- Financial Aid Page
St. Paul's School of Nursing, formerly known as the St. Vincent Catholic Centers School of Nursing, provides an education in nursing, medical assistance, and dental assistance. The school provides a quality education in those fields and teaches students the value and worth of a human life.
The nursing program offers an associate degree when completed, and is built on a curriculum that offers both science and liberal arts education in order to create a well rounded individual. The school believes that every student learns differently, and will work with students to optimize their learning potential.
Saint Paul's has two locations in New York City, in Queens and Staten Island.
Admissions and Financial Aid
Potential students will be assigned an admissions advisor who will assist in the application process. If during that time a student's educational background suggests the student is not ready or capable of enrolling in the program, he or she will be informed so by the advisor.
The financial aid staff at the school will assist students in determining financial aid eligibility and inform as to the types of financial aid and loan services are available.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by St. Paul's School of Nursing - Queens by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Nursing (A)
- The tuition charges per year are around $19,000*
- Required fees are estimated to be around $580*
- Part-time undergraduate students can expect to pay around $630 per credit hour*
- About seventy students were granted degrees last year
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $34,100. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (718) 357-0500 x124. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $19,000-$23,000 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $630 to $760 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $610
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||76%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||52%||$2,246|
|Receiving Student Loans||76%||$3,732|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 3%.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to St. Paul's School of Nursing - Queens.
- Helene Fuld College of Nursing in New York, NY (9 miles away)
- Phillips Beth Israel School of Nursing in New York, NY (10 miles away)
- Dorothea Hopfer School of Nursing - Mt Vernon Hospital in Mount Vernon, NY (12 miles away)
- Cochran School of Nursing in Yonkers, NY (15 miles away)
- Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing in Teaneck, NJ (15 miles away)