Get more information about Baltimore School of Massage by clicking links below:
Steiner Education Group, also known as SEG, is a system of thirty one campuses in fourteen states. The schools are owned by Steiner Leisure Limited, which owns and operated spas around the world. The goal of SEG schools is to provide a quality education in the leisure industry in order to prepare students for employment. SEG schools may have a variety of names, the most prominent of which is he Cortiva Institute.
Students who enroll at Steiner are preparing for employment in spas, or as massage therapists. The education provided offers students the skills and abilities necessary to perform their duties accordingly. Faculty consists of experienced professionals that utilize real world experience to assist in the practical development of needed skills. Students will receive a certificate upon completion that demonstrates competency and ability of the student.
- Massage Therapy
- Paramedical Skin Care
Not all programs are available at all schools.
Baltimore School of Massage is located at 517 Progress Drive Suite a - L in the city of Linthicum. Approximately 300 students graduate from this campus each year. This campus provides student services in the form of career guidance for students in need of assistance and job placement opportunities for students after graduation. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting steinered.com.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Baltimore School of Massage. The list may differ from the actual programs offered, for a complete list of what is being offered students may visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by Baltimore School of Massage by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (768 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes ,as reported, eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $920*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 77%**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $21,570**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $62.00 per month*
- Around 200 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 8 months
Find out more and discover other schools listed by checking out our massage therapy schools profile page.
Esthetician (660 Hours)
The esthetician program offered commonly takes about eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,310*
- 76% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $18,454**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $66.00*
- Last year, more than 90 students completed this program
- Takes about 8 months to complete
See our esthetician schools profile page to obtain more information and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $10,200 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Baltimore School of Massage for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||60%||$2,028|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$4,280|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 21%.
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Baltimore School of Massage. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Holistic Massage Training Institute in Baltimore, MD (8 miles away)
- Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage in Falls Church, VA (35 miles away)
- Baltimore School of Massage - York in York, PA (47 miles away)
- Academy of Massage and Bodywork in Bear, DE (60 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy in King of Prussia, PA (90 miles away)
- National Massage Therapy Institute in Philadelphia, PA (107 miles away)
- Virginia School of Massage in Charlottesville, VA (126 miles away)
- Gentle Healing School of Massage in Cranbury, NJ (138 miles away)