College of Massage Therapy is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Blackfoot. The school has a massage therapy program which teaches students with all the skills and abilities required to begin their career. College of Massage Therapy provides services for students including flexible courses for those with irregular schedules, massage therapy career pathway counseling to help define goals, and job placement opportunities.
Students must look up local and state licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet established standards. This school is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, having held that accreditation for the last four consecutive years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit collegemassagetherapy.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at College of Massage Therapy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to see a full list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (208) 785-2327.
Massage Therapy (638 Hours)
The massage therapy program offered commonly takes about eleven months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $9,000*
- Required supplies and books: $270*
- Based on published reports, around 50 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Students usually complete the massage therapy program in 11 months
More information and school listings are available through our massage therapy schools information page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||74%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||74%||$1,910|
|Receiving Student Loans||74%||$2,916|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 14%.
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to College of Massage Therapy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Nightingale College - School of Nursing - School of Massage Therapy in Ogden, UT (139 miles away)
- Renaissance School of Therapeutic Massage in Bountiful, UT (162 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy Inc - Salt Lake City in Salt Lake City, UT (169 miles away)
- Healing Mountain Massage School in Salt Lake City, UT (170 miles away)
- Myotherapy College of Utah in Salt Lake City, UT (173 miles away)
- Health Works Institute in Bozeman, MT (186 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy Inc - Utah Valley in Lindon, UT (200 miles away)
- Inland Massage Institute in Spokane, WA (398 miles away)