Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Newington
75 Kitts Lane, Newington, CT
- FAFSA School Code: 023166
- Phone: (877) 282-2268
- School Homepage
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (860) 667-1886
- Financial Aid Page
Steiner Education Group, also known as SEG, is a system of thirty one campuses in fourteen states. The schools are owned by Steiner Leisure Limited, which owns and operated spas around the world. The goal of SEG schools is to provide a quality education in the leisure industry in order to prepare students for employment. SEG schools may have a variety of names, the most prominent of which is he Cortiva Institute.
Students who enroll at Steiner are preparing for employment in spas, or as massage therapists. The education provided offers students the skills and abilities necessary to perform their duties accordingly. Faculty consists of experienced professionals that utilize real world experience to assist in the practical development of needed skills. Students will receive a certificate upon completion that demonstrates competency and ability of the student.
- Massage Therapy
- Paramedical Skin Care
Not all programs are available at all schools.
The Newington branch of Array is located at 75 Kitts Lane. This campus has a graduating class size which is approximately 170 students annually. This campus provides services for students in the form of flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours, job placement options for students after graduation, and remedial education classes for program or licensure preparation. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting ccmt.edu.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Newington. The list may differ from current program available, for a complete list of what programs are offered students may visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by clicking the request information button to the right.
The massage therapy programs that are listed below are broken down by the number of credit hours offered.
54 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- Takes about 20 months to complete
45 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $12,100. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $25 application fee for those applying to a program. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (860) 667-1886. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Newington for more information.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||67%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||67%||$3,276|
|Receiving Student Loans||63%||$6,525|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 3%.
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Newington. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Groton in Groton, CT (42 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Westport in Westport, CT (51 miles away)
- Central Mass School of Massage & Therapy Inc. in Spencer, MA (54 miles away)
- Finger Lakes School of Massage in Mt. Kisco, NY (62 miles away)
- Bancroft School of Massage Therapy in Worcester, MA (63 miles away)
- Hudson Valley School of Massage Therapy in West Park, NY (69 miles away)
- Academy of Massage Therapy in Hackensack, NJ (89 miles away)
- Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy in Albany, NY (91 miles away)