Hands - on Medical Massage School, located in Redlands, offers massage therapy training and education for interested individuals. The school specializes in training students in the field of massage therapy. The school has a annual graduation rate of 95%. A school's graduation rate is one of several indicators to measure post-graduation success among students. Hands - on Medical Massage School offers flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules.
Local and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students research how to pursue licensure. This school has been accredited by the Council on Occupational Education since 2010. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $11,000-$13,000 per year
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Hands – on Medical Massage School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- American Institute of Massage Therapy in Santa Ana, CA (43 miles away)
- Healing Hands School of Holistic Health in Escondido, CA (65 miles away)
- International Professional School of Bodywork in San Diego, CA (86 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (181 miles away)
- European Massage Therapy School - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (182 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ (295 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Tempe in Tempe, AZ (306 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ (308 miles away)