Located in St. Louis, Healing Arts Center is an institution that offers massage therapy training for students. The school offers a massage therapy program which teaches students with all the skills and abilities required to begin their career. Healing Arts Center offers student services including flexible courses for those with irregular schedules and massage therapy career pathway counseling to help define goals.
Students should look up state licensing regulations to make sure programs meet established standards. Healing Arts Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, having held that accreditation for the last six consecutive years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Healing Arts Center. The list may differ from current programs, for a complete list of what programs are offered students may visit the school's website.
Massage Therapy (600 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $13,000*
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $900 in student loans**
- Based on published reports, around 60 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- The massage therapy program takes about 12 months to complete
Get more details and view other schools listed by checking out our massage therapy schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||66%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||59%||$2,596|
|Receiving Student Loans||59%||$4,449|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 21%.
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Healing Arts Center. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Professional Massage Training Center in Springfield, MO (188 miles away)
- Carlson College of Massage Therapy in Anamosa, IA (245 miles away)
- Soma Institute - The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy in Chicago, IL (267 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Chicago in Chicago, IL (267 miles away)
- Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics in Alexandria, IN (273 miles away)
- European Massage Therapy School - Skokie in Skokie, IL (273 miles away)
- SOLEX Medical Academy in Wheeling, IL (274 miles away)
- Lakeside School of Massage Therapy in Milwaukee, WI (332 miles away)